Thank you for your interest in booking me! For the best possible experience, I find important to clarify some points beforehand in order for everything to go smoothly and to avoid misunderstandings.
How to book me ?
- Please message me with as much detail as possible regarding the nature of your project. A phone/VoIP meeting can be arranged/scheduled.
- After we agree on the project and on my rates, you will be asked to pay a non-negotiable 30 % deposit to secure the shoot. This deposit is refundable in full if you cancel sufficiently ahead of the shoot (see the Cancellation Policy).
- Upon receipt of the deposit, you will get a confirmation email providing you :
- the contractual agreed details of the shoot (time, duration, location, nature of the project, people involved, etc.)
- my contact details
- an invitation to the event from my Google Calendar
- The remaining 70 % of my rates must be provided before I leave the set.
The deposit can be paid using e-transfer, Paypal, Stripe, TransferWise or a direct IBAN/SEPA transfer. The remainder of my rates can be paid the same way or in cash at the end of the shoot. By messaging me, you fully agree to the terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions – FAQ
My rates are calculated on a per-project basis, taking into account the actual expenses and working time engaged for each project. I recommend booking for at least 4 hours, as it will provide the most value for your time and allow us to work in a more relaxed fashion.
My regular rates apply for office hours (08:00 to 20:00). For late night and early morning shoots, I charge an additional 40 % plus taxi fares if public transportation is not available at these hours.
If the shoot details have been agreed upon, the deposit has been paid and I have sent the confirmation, then our shoot is confirmed.
I understand that some photographers have had bad experiences with models not showing up for a shoot, but I can reassure you that I will be present at the agreed time and location (feel free to check my testimonials).
On short-notice queries (72h or less), if I do not reply I may be busy on a shoot or in transit, in which case, please call me directly. If I am unable to answer your call, I will call you back as soon as possible.
|Height||5’5 | 165 cm|
|Weight||120 lbs | 54 kg|
|Bust||CA-UK 36B | EU 80B | FR 95B | 92 cm|
|Waist||28″ | 71 cm|
|Hips||37,5″ | 95 cm|
|Dress||S to M | FR 36 | CA 4-6 | UK 8|
|Shoe||CA 6.5 | EU 37 | UK 4|
|Hair Color||Black with light brown highlights at the bottom|
|Hair Length||Medium (past shoulders)|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|Piercings||Ear lobes only|
- The shoot must be what was discussed in our prior communication (location, set, genre, team members, etc.). Don’t hesitate to check with me beforehand if I am ok with whatever project, but please stick to what was agreed in our communication once on set. The scope of the shoot is contractually defined in the confirmation email I send upon receipt of the deposit.
- I expect a shoot to be booked by one photographer for one photographer. If you plan on shooting with other photographers, please let me know their names beforehand so I can check their portfolio/credentials and approve or deny the project.
- I expect a shoot to be booked as a single model. If you plan on shooting me in duo/group of models, please let me know their names beforehand so I can check their portfolio/credentials and approve or deny the project.
- Please do not touch me, no matter the reason, unless consent is given.
- If this is a nude shoot, temperatures must be warmer than 15°C/60°F (indoors or outdoors). It is very much appreciated if you can ensure your location is heated at least at 22°C/72°F.
- Any nude shoot must happen in reasonably private locations.
- Use of clothing or props that leave marks on the skin (ropes, corsets, etc.) must be notified before the shoot so I can ensure you are the last shoot of the day and avoid showing up with marks on my next assignment.
- Use of any sticky/staining substance (water, glitter, body paint, oil, etc.) that may come in contact with my skin must be notified before the shoot and facilities must be provided to clean-up before my next assignment (the time for clean-up should be planned inside my billable hours).
- I reserve the right to refuse to wear any kind of props or clothing and perform anything I find offensive, vulgar or degrading.
- If you want me to sign a model-release contract, please send it to me at least 72h before the shoot so I can approve or deny or suggest changes if required.
- Shooting nudes at temperatures below 15°C/60°F will be considered only if you provide a warm shelter, hot beverages and blankets immediately on the set, and if the exposure to coldness is very limited in time.
Right of withdrawal
I reserve the right to leave the shoot at any time and claim my rates paid in full if :
- the actual shoot does not correspond to the initially agreed upon project, for example (but not limited to) :
- if I discover last minute that I am to pose with another model or for another photographer (or a group) without prior notice,
- if the photographer tries to sneak his way into switching the theme of the shoot from art nude to erotic/pornographic material.
- my security is endangered, for example (but not limited to) :
- if I discover that the shooting location is not safe (dangerous wild animals, risks of drowning, falling or any other injury),
- if I am asked to do illegal public nudity, property trespassing, etc.
- if the location to shoot nudes is in crowded venues and in plain sight,
- if any member of the shooting team displays any inappropriate behaviour towards me (attempt to kiss me, touch me without consent, getting me drunk, etc.).
- Adult and pornographic styles, striptease and masturbation
- Hustler, Playboy, Penthouse and similar images
- Schoolgirl fantasy and sexy cosplay
- Objectifying and sexist content
- Offensive, sacrilegious and violent type of content
- Content for personal collections or paysite/membership websites
I have created an anti-Pinterest moodboard consisting of styles I wish to avoid. Please take a look here: https://www.pinterest.ca/minhlymodel/styles-i-dont-model/
- Working on set,
- Makeup (professional cosmetics),
- Styling & wardrobe,
- Art direction and beginners coaching (if needed),
- Travelling time and fees (2h roundtrip max from my base point in the city to the shooting location),
- Communication and planning time.
The duration of shooting/posing starts exactly at the time agreed and stops after the exact number of hours agreed. Out of respect for my next clients, I generally cannot stretch the shooting sessions past the agreed amount of time without prior notice. If I happen to be late for a shoot, I will either refund the time lost or stay later if I can.
When showing up at a shoot, my makeup and hair are already done with a possible 5min touch-up before we start.
- If you provide a makeup artist on the shoot, I can allow an additional 45 minutes free of charge, but you need to mention it at least 48 h in advance.
- Change of setup, hair, make-up, clothing or travel between locations is included in my billable hours.
- Breaks are included in my billable hours (except lunch/diner breaks).
- If you choose to end our shoot earlier than agreed, my rates will not be prorated.
- If you would like to extend our shoot past the agreed duration, please mention it as soon as possible (at least 48h in advance) so I can make arrangements.
I understand that unexpected things may occur, and I will do my best to accommodate any changes. If a change or a postponement is not possible, my cancellation policy applies.
Cancellation fees in Nancy-Metz (North-East of France) area
- from 48 h notice and above : free of charge, deposit refunded in full,
- between 24 h and 48 h notice : 30 % deposit not refunded,
- less than 24 h notice : payment due in full (deposit + remainder).
Cancellation fees worldwide (except North-East of France)
- from 14 days notice and above: free of charge, deposit refunded in full,
- between 72 h and 14 days notice: 30 % deposit not refunded,
- less than 72 h notice: payment due in full (deposit + remainder).
In the unlikely event that I cancel, the deposit will be returned and any studio fees will be covered by me.
French is my native language, and I am fluent in English.
My passion and interest lie in creating artistic imagery. I reserve the right to not pose in a way I don’t feel is in line with my working style or if I feel my health and wellbeing is at risk. Please use my portfolio as a guide to my comfort levels and if you require further clarification of my boundaries, don’t hesitate to ask.
- Acting / Conceptual,
- Artistic nudes,
- Beauty / Editorial / Fashion / Hair / Lifestyle,
- Dance / Movement / Yoga,
- Live modeling,
- Underwater (so far, I have modelled around 10 underwater shoots in pools. I am confident and relaxed to pose gracefully underwater).
Please be aware that my primary role is to be in front of a photographer’s lens. I also interact with many people across various timezones. Therefore, please allow me a 72 h delay at the least to answer your messages/inquiries/calls.
Social media and its scattered informal chat systems make keeping track of communications unpractical, therefore the way to contact me has been centralized as follows:
- by email for general communications and inquiries,
- by phone/VoIP to discuss projects and ideas in detail (request a meeting by email),
- by phone/SMS only for emergency contacts, in the 48h prior to our shoot (my number will be provided in the shoot confirmation email).
Modelling is my profession and my sole income.
Planning for travel, communicating with photographers, going to the shoots, anticipating and solving logistical issues is part of my job and can take more than 40 h/week. As such, I cannot afford to model for free.
My local, regular, traveling area encompasses Nancy, Metz, Luxembourg, Strasbourg, Reims, Mulhouse and Saarbrücken. I have a valid passport and travel regularly to Paris, mainland Europe and Canada.
Curious about how to work with models ?
If you are new to working with models and you are a bit nervous, I highly recommend that you read this clearly written and easy-to-read ebook by fellow professional model Kaitlin Chapple : How to work with models – A model’s guide for photographers