Hello! As an alternative to photoshoots in-person during the pandemic, I am offering you a customized remote photoshooting experience. It is a way for us to create high-quality images without being in the same physical location.
All you need is a laptop with fast enough internet and screen-sharing!
How does it work?
- Laptop/ Computer with a fast-enough internet connection,
- AnyDesk installed on your computer for screen sharing,
- Signal, What’s App, or Telegram for video chat,
*Although you don’t need it on your own computer, you can familiarize yourself with a short tutorial video of the tethering software I use, Smart Shooter 4 (you can download it for a 30-day free trial).
- Full-frame Nikon Z6 Camera (24.5 Mpx),
- Nikon 35mm F/2 Ai-S (manual focus, with assistant or at hyperfocal),
- Nikon 50mm F/1.8 G,
- Nikon 85mm F/1.8 G,
- Nikon 135mm F/2 D-DC (manual focus, with assistant only),
- Sekonic L478 Lightmeter/Flashmeter,
- Spyder Color Checker 48 (ICC v2 or v4 color profiles can be made on-demand for advanced colorimetry),
- Backdrop stand.
- Available light from the window (1,30 m wide by 1.80m high) facing north-east and light from the roof,
- Continuous dimmable lighting with 10 × True-Light LED bulbs + dimmers + 3 stands mounts (set white balance to 5500 K and done!),
- Circular diffusing scrims (⌀ 60 cm, ⌀ 90 cm), large scrim (180×140 cm sheet),
- 120 cm octogonal softbox (with optional diffusor and honeycomb),
- ⌀ 60 cm and ⌀ 90 cm circular reflectors (white, golden, silver, golden/silver zebras),
- Giraffe and straight flash stands.
Trained in make-up, I am able to do my make-up to a very good standard, from natural to evening/glamorous looks.
I can do different simple hairdos from ponytails, braids, voluminous messy hair, bun, curls, to wavy hair. Additionally, I can bring short wigs upon request: black bob with bangs and brown pixie cut.
I have a vast and carefully chosen collection of photogenic outfits & accessories that would make most creatives envious.
My personal taste includes:
- androgynous / business,
- eclectic / colorful / editorial,
- feminine and sheer,
- flowy outfits and fabrics for movement and dance
- luxurious boudoir sets,
- Asian-inspired (Hanfu, Vietnamese, Japanese).
These rates are for shoots made in my home studio (not available in winter). For Special Locations I rent, my rates will be calculated accordingly to reflect the additional expenses.
I require a non-refundable 50% of my rate for our booking. This can be paid by bank transfer. Paypal is also possible with an additional 5% commission.
You automatically get a 5% discount when you book me for our second shoot. Regular clients and Remote Newsletter subscribers (below) have a 10 % discount in total for any future shoot.
- Cancellation policy:
- If you need to postpone our session, I will hold on to the booking deposit (30% rate) until another suitable date can be arranged up to a maximum of 6 months,
- In the very unlikely event that I have to postpone, I will offer to reschedule the session or refund you if no future date suits.
- Model release & Use of images:
- If you need me to sign a model release, please send a copy before our shoot. I do not sign contracts presented to me on the day of the shoot or after.
- The images we take are not added to any adult-orientated pay-site / members site, Patreon or Onlyfans. In some cases where content is strictly artistic, I may give permission, but please check with me first.
- My limits:
- I am not available to pose for :
- Flirty, submissive, slutty or tacky glamour/cosplay/pin-up,
- Personal collection,
- Membership sites (Diverxity, Bentbox, etc.),
- For the visuals like me, here are some example images styles that I won’t pose for.
- I reserve the right to remove any shots that may be accidentally too revealing (labia) before sending the files via Dropbox,
- No recordings of the screen-share or video calls are to be made.
- I am not available to pose for :
My Home Studio (not available in winter) includes:
- Red/pinkish wall,
- Turquoise wall,
- Black backdrop,
- Space by the window,
- Various furniture (wooden chair, bench x2, funky sofa, and carpets).