You can book me for :
Photoshoots and videography – for portfolio, learning, enjoyment, personal projects, commercial work, fine-art prints, exhibitions, contests, or publications,
Educational workshops, classes, and photo events – I am an experienced, patient, and easy-to-work-with model,
Photography trips – let’s explore beautiful and unique locations in Europe or abroad.
Working ethics and Terms & Conditions
Genres I pose for :
- Artistic / Fine-art Nude,
- Boudoir and lingerie,
- Conceptual Art, Experimental,
- Dance, Yoga and Acro-Yoga (self-taught),
- Editorial, Fashion, Hair/Makeup and Lifestyle,
- Life modeling (artists),
What I am not available for hire:
- Flirty, submissive, slutty, or tacky glamour/cosplay/pin-up,
- Open legs and Met-Art images,
Following extensive years in the world of photography, I am. You will I ensure that the look and feel of your style are reflected in the images produced.
Trained in Cosmetology and Makeup, I am able to do my make-up to a high standard, from natural to evening/glamorous looks.
I can do different simple hairdos from ponytails, braids, voluminous messy hair, bun, and curls, to wavy hair. Additionally, I can bring wigs upon request: short graphic black bob with bangs and long gray hair (suitable for edgy fashion looks).
Trained in Fashion Design, I can style my own sets. I also own a vast and carefully chosen collection of rare and photogenic outfits & accessories that would make most creatives envious.
My personal taste includes:
- androgynous/business attires,
- casual and relaxed,
- chic-glamourous/femme fatale,
- eclectic/colorful/editorial/high fashion,
- feminine and sheer,
- flowy outfits and fabrics for movement and dance,
- luxurious boudoir sets and corsets (Agent Provocateur, Hunkemoller Private Collection, Corset Story, etc.),
- modern and traditional Asian fashion (Hanfu, Vietnamese, Japanese).
- Please do not touch me without my consent,
- I reserve the right to refuse themes, poses, and/or wardrobe that I deem incompatible with my brand,
- When signing a model release, please send a copy before our shoot.
- Please confirm at the time of booking if you:
- Want me to pose with additional models – it depends on the project,
- Want to work with additional photographers – we can agree on terms and rates accordingly,
- Want to use clothing or props that leave marks on the skin (ropes, corsets, etc.),
- Want me to be covered in glitter, body paint, oil, water, etc. – the last 15 minutes of our scheduled shoot time, and a dedicated place to clean up will be required.
- Our images may be used for the purpose of:
- Art contests,
- Art prints and art books sales,
- Educational material,
- Portfolio (printed and online),
- Social networking sites (Facebook, Instagram, etc.).
- Our images may not be used for:
- 3rd party advertising,
- Membership sites (Diverxity, Bentbox, etc.),
- Pornographic, defamatory, libelous, or otherwise unlawful use,
- Commercial purposes apart from those directly related to the promotion of the Photographer business.
- Only my artist name, Minh-Ly, can be used in reference to our photography.
- Sexually Explicit images (showing vagina and/or vulva) may not be published unless:
- Either these parts are fully darkened or blurred in the final images,
- Or explicit approval on a per-picture basis by me, the Model.
Rates upon request.
Modeling is my profession and livelihood and so I do not accept TFP/free collaborations. Read more: https://minh-ly.com/so-i-am-a-professional-model/
My regular rates apply from 08:00 to 20:00. For late night and early morning shoots, I charge an additional 40% plus taxi fare. Sunrise and late night shoots are possible without an additional fee if you book me for a full day (8h) or multiple days.
I require a non-refundable 30% retainer to secure our booking, and the remaining 70% is due at the beginning of our shoot. You can pay the retainer by bank transfer. Paypal is also possible with an additional 5% (platform commission).
- The shoot starts and stops as agreed in my confirmation email.
- If you choose to end our shoot earlier than agreed, my rates will not be prorated.
- If our shoot is longer than 4 hours, we have at least one lunch/refreshment break (minimum 3omin).
- Change of setup, hair, make-up, clothing, or travel between locations and breaks are included in my billable hours.
- I will arrive at our shoot with my makeup and hair already done with a possible 5 – 10 minutes touch-up before we start.
- If you provide a makeup artist or hairstylist for the shoot, we can add one hour of the session without charge for preparation.
I always prefer to reschedule rather than cancel. If rescheduling is not possible within the next 7 days of our original shoot date, then my conditions apply.
- If you cancel:
- Within 7 days notice before our shoot: the payment is due in full (deposit + remainder).
- If I cancel:
- In the extremely unlikely event that I cancel, the deposit will be returned.
- If you have incurred non-refundable studio fees, I will reimburse you conditionally upon:
- The receipt of the rental bill communicated at least 2 weeks before our shoot,
- The explicit agreement on the price of the rental.
Covid-19: For shoots booked that have to be canceled due to government measures such as confinement or lock-down, the following conditions apply :
- if I am already in your city/region, deposits will be partly refunded. I will keep just enough to cover traveling fees,
- if I am still at home, deposits will be fully refunded.
I trust you to provide a safe working environment, health and safety concerns, and accidents can result in serious and permanent injuries (see my scars).
- Temperatures must be warmer than 15°C/60°F,
- No audience, crowded tourist areas, voyeurs, etc.
- You are responsible for checking weather reports and take appropriate safety measures. This includes storms, tides (hours and coefficient), and other possibly harmful weather events,
- I expect you to provide relevant information about possible threats in the area of the shoot, such as the presence of aggressive, biting, stinging, venomous or other dangerous animals and parasites (ticks, mosquitos, snakes, jellyfish, spiders, etc.) in order to pack proper first-aid and repellent equipment.
- You must have explicit written authorisation from the property owner or manager for us to shoot there. I will not engage in private property trespassing or any illegal activity,
- The shooting location must be reasonably safe (no broken glass, syringes, toxic fungus, etc.).
Props and rigging
- I expect you to provide me assurances that any shooting props or rigging apparatus are safe for our shoot. I will hold you accountable for any injuries.
Appearance & Stats
|Weight||120 lbs||54 kg|
|Dress size||6 (Small)||36 (Small)|
|Hair Length||Long (bust level)|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|Piercings||Ear lobes only|
|Scars||On my left thigh and right buttock (photoshoot accident).
I can cover them with make-up upon request.
COVID-19 special conditions
I am triple COVID-vaccinated and travel in accordance with current respective regulations and safety measures.
Right of withdrawal*
I reserve the right to leave the shoot at any time and claim my rates paid in full if the actual shoot is inconsistent with what we confirmed at the time of the booking and/or my safety is at risk.
*Out of 1500 shoots, my right of withdrawal has been used 3 times only.
Temperatures below 15°C/60°F — shooting under these weather conditions will be considered only if you provide a warm shelter, hot beverages, and blankets immediately on the set/location, and I reserve the right to end photography.
After our shoot
While it is not mandatory, I encourage artists to share the images with me as I love seeing the results of our shoot. When I share our images on my social media or any platform, I always credit the entire team. You may upload our images here.
Header picture : Walter Sans ; Left picture : Josefien Hoekstra ; Right picture : Anka Zhuravleva; Makeup/Hair/Styling montage picture top left : Justin W King.