How wonderful! Thank you for your interest in booking me as your model. Please take the time to get acquainted with my expectations, safety conditions as well as what I can offer you as your creative partner.
I enjoy working with photographers of every skill level (as long as you can provide references). Shooting with me is laid-back and productive.
You can book me for :
Photoshoots and videography – for portfolio, learning, enjoyment, personal projects, commercial work, fine-art prints, exhibitions, contests, or publications,
Educational workshops, classes, and events– I am an experienced, patient, and easy-to-work-with model,
Photography trips – let’s explore beautiful and unique locations in Europe or abroad.
My regular rates apply from 08:00 to 20:00. For late night and early morning shoots, I charge an additional 40% plus taxi fare. Sunrise shoots are possible without an additional fee if you book me for a full day (8h).
I can provide you with an invoice.
I require a non-refundable 30% deposit to secure our booking, and the remaining 70% is due at the beginning of our shoot.
You can pay the deposit by bank transfer. Paypal is also possible with an additional 5% (platform commission).
The shoot starts and stops as agreed in my confirmation email,
If you choose to end our shoot earlier than agreed, my rates will not be prorated,
If our shoot is longer than 4 hours, we have at least one lunch/refreshment break (minimum 3omin),
Change of setup, hair, make-up, clothing, or travel between locations and breaks are included in my billable hours,
I will arrive at our shoot with my makeup and hair already done with a possible 5 – 10 minutes touch-up before we start. If you provide a makeup artist or hairstylist for the shoot, we can add one hour of the session without charge for preparation.
If anything comes up (72h or less before our shoot), call me at the phone number written in your confirmation email.
In the highly unlikely event I need to cancel, I will email/phone you as soon as I know.
I trust you to provide a safe working environment, health and safety concerns, and accidents can result in serious and permanent injuries (see my scars).
Temperatures must be warmer than 15°C/60°F,
No audience, crowded tourist areas, voyeurs, etc.
You are responsible for checking weather reports and take appropriate safety measures. This includes storms, tides (hours and coefficient), and other possibly harmful weather events,
I expect you to provide relevant information about possible threats in the area of the shoot, such as the presence of aggressive, biting, stinging, venomous or other dangerous animals and parasites (ticks, mosquitos, snakes, jellyfish, spiders, etc.) in order to pack proper first-aid and repellent equipment.
You must have explicit written authorisation from the property owner or manager for us to shoot there. I will not engage in private property trespassing or any illegal activity,
The shooting location must be reasonably safe (no broken glass, syringes, toxic fungus, etc.).
Props and rigging
I expect you to provide me assurances that any shooting props or rigging apparatus are safe for our shoot. I will hold you accountable for any injuries.
I am COVID-vaccinated and travel in accordance with respective regulations and safety measures.
Temperatures below 15°C/60°F — shooting under these weather conditions will be considered only if you provide a warm shelter, hot beverages, and blankets immediately on the set/location, and I reserve the right to end photography.
Right of withdrawal*
I reserve the right to leave the shoot at any time and claim my rates paid in full if the actual shoot is inconsistent with what we confirmed at the time of the booking and/or my safety is at risk.
*Out of 1400 shoots, my right of withdrawal has been used 3 times only.
Early Bird Discount
This 5% discount applies to any booking made 30 days or more in advance.
This 5% discount applies to any future booking starting our second shoot.
This 5% discount applies to any booking if you are subscribed to my Travel Newsletter.
Discounts are for one-on-one photoshoots only and can be combined for a maximum of 10%.
Header picture : Walter Sans ; Left picture : Anka Zhuravleva ; Right picture : Josefien Hoekstra ;Makeup/Hair/Styling montage picture top left : Justin W King.